Barham Athletic FC are seeking an enthusiastic manager for their Reserve Team.
Due to our current Reserve Team manager stepping up to assist with the running of our 1st Team we are seeking an enthusiastic person to take charge of the Reserves. The successful candidate will inherit a strong group of players, who last season were SIL League C Champions and will be playing SIL League B during the coming season.
Barham Athletic are a forward-thinking club, with big ambitions. The 1st Team play in the SIL Division 1 and the Reserve Team will play a vital role in supporting the 1st Team cement itself as a solid Div 1 Side.
The successful candidate must;
• Be forward thinking.
• Be interested in the development and progression of players within the team.
The successful candidate can benefit from;
• An established and supportive committee.
• Working with successful 1st Team.
• Strong team/club spirit.
The successful candidate may currently be;
• A current manager of a youth football team
• A current manager of an adult football team
• An individual who would relish the chance to be part of all of the above.
Those interested should apply to:
Mike Hubert at [email protected]